Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
ruogu1234 Offline

19.11.2019 02:24
taking part in an optional skate Monday after leaving Antworten

James Reimer was back on the ice a day after leaving Torontos 6-3 win over the New York Rangers early. Reimer was one of 15 Maple Leafs taking part in an optional skate Monday after leaving Sundays game early when he was clipped by Dominic Moore. Reimer said he felt fine and will be available moving forward. Reimer got his first win of the season against the Rangers, stopping 24 of 26 shots before Jonathan Bernier closed out the game Sunday. Ryan Yarbrough Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Guillermo Heredia Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/256i-joey-wendle-jersey-rays.html . Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday. Willy Adames Rays Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. Rays Jerseys China .J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl.BEIJING, China - Canadas Kevin Koe is on the playoff bubble at the world mens curling championship after splitting his games Wednesday at Capital Gymnasium. The veteran skip and his Calgary-based team beat Switzerlands Peter de Cruz 8-4 before dropping a 6-2 decision to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in the evening draw. "Its disappointing, that was a big game for us and we couldnt pull (it) out," said Koe. "Thats a tough one. Just one of those games where we would build a big end and hed come up with a good shot and I couldnt answer. "I had a few chances. I missed a triple for three (in the sixth end) and kind of miscalled the line again. Just one of those games — off by a couple inches." Canada was tied with Switzerland at 6-3 after 14 draws of play. Norways Thomas Ulsrud was in first place at 8-1 and Japans Yusuke Morozumi was next at 7-2. Round-robin play wraps up Thursday with Canada set to play Germanys Johnny Jahr and Scotlands Ewan MacDonald. The top four teams will make the playoffs. Canada still has a chance to qualify for the 1-2 Page Playoff game Friday. The winner of that game advances straight to the gold-medal game and the loser will play in Saturdays semifinal against the winner of the 3-4 Page Playoff game. The 33-4 loser and semifinal loser will play for the bronze medal Sunday before the gold-medal game.dddddddddddd Sweden scored six single points in the win over Canada, including steals in the second, fifth and sixth ends. Eriksson moved into a fifth-place tie with Chinas Rui Liu at 5-4. "That win was huge," Eriksson said. "We lost to Switzerland this morning so we had to win this to stay in the race. We made some big shots. I made an important double in the second end to stay alive or else we would lose four. We played really good after that. "Our goal is to get into the playoffs and finish off with a medal." Norway locked up a playoff spot with an 11-2 rout of Russias Evgeny Arkhipov (1-8). Japan, meanwhile, scored a deuce in the 10th end for an 8-7 win over Germany. Koe won gold at his only previous appearance at the 2010 world championship in Cortina dAmpezzo, Italy. "Our backs are against the wall and we just have to worry about making the playoffs," he said. "I dont know what all the scenarios are but if we can get to 8-and-3, we know well be in the playoffs. Weve come through the long way in the playoffs a lot of times. "Just get us in there, give us a chance and we like our chances." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz